Effective date: March 5th, 2018
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to both paid and freeware versions of the ProCliq Services. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the Customer Agreement. All use of the Services is subject to this policy.
If ProCliq determines, in its sole discretion, that your actions violate this policy or otherwise endanger the operation of the Service, other users, or their data or use of the Services or Software, ProCliq may suspend your access immediately without notice.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties, to use the Services:
- In any way that violates, or encourages the violation of, any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries.
- In any way that violates, or encourages the violation of, the legal rights of others, including allowing your Authorized Users to infringe or misappropriate intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary or personal rights.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- For any defamatory or fraudulent purpose, including phishing.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services or Software, or which, as determined by us, may harm ProCliq or users of the Services or Software or expose them to liability.
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment.
- To stalk, harass, or post threats of violence against others.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services or Software in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or Software or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services or Software, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services or Software.
- Tamper with, reverse-engineer, or hack our Services or Software, circumvent any storage space limits or security or authentication measures, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, Software, or related systems, networks, or data.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material accessed using the Services or Software.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services or Software.
- Misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any content, including by “phishing”, “spoofing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with ProCliq or any third party.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than ProCliq’s publicly supported interfaces (including “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk).
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, corrupted files, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack the Services or Software via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or Software.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials accessed using the Services or Software.